Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What methods of payment do you accept?
A: We recommend Paypal.
We accept the major credit/debit cards, including Visa, Mastercard. More payment method available soon.
We do not accept any other payment method like Bitcoin at the moment, but please feel free to suggest a payment method, and we'll take it into consideration for the future.
Q2: I've placed my order and completed my payment. What's next?
A: After placing your order and completing payment, you should receive an order confirmation from us via your provided email address. After your payment is charged, the status of your order will be updated to " Unfulfilled," and then we will then pack and ship your order as soon as we can. After we ship out your order, we will send an email update to your provided email address with shipping confirmation and other details relevant to your order.
Q3: Why hasn't my order been shipped out yet?
A: Our order processing time is 1-2 business days. If your order hasn't been shipped out within the 1-2 business day processing time estimate, please be advised that there are several possible reasons this could have happened:
- Item out of stock: If an item is out of stock, the order won't be able to ship. We will usually contact you if this happens. If you didn't get an email, please feel free to use the Contact Us section.
- Item is on pre-order: If an item in the order is on pre-order, the order won't be able to ship out until the pre-order item is available. If you require more information about this, please feel free to use the Contact Us section.
- Customized Items: If there are customized items in the order, this will take additional time to prepare. Usually, this is made clear on our website when shopping. If it's been a while and you would like to request an update, please feel free to use the Contact Us section.
- Other: There are other possible reasons for an order to not be marked as shipped within the 1-2 day processing estimate, including human error and how busy the season is. Announcements regarding any known delays will typically be made on our home page.
A: During checkout you can choose to have Standard, Expedited shipping.
- Standard shipping is FREE for most countries and can take around 7-20 business days( North America) 10-25 Business Days (Europe) 10-20 Business Days( Asia)
- Expedited shipping takes 3-5 business days
Q5: Why hasn't my order arrived within the specified delivery time-frame?
Delays are possible with international shipments for a variety of reasons. Not only is there much more distance to cover, but there's also government agencies that sometimes inspect the goods before they enter the country, which can add to the total shipping time. Also, while rare, lost or confiscated shipments are a possibility. There's often not much we can do but wait out the delay. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding a lost shipment until at least 4 weeks after the order was shipped out (but do not wait more than 75 days to contact us).
Q6: How can I cancel order?
If the items are shipped before you request an Order Cancellation Request, we are unable to cancel the order. If not, please contact email@example.com for direct help. We will cancel your order and refund your money within 1-2 business days.
Q7: How can I track my parcel?
A: Items shipped by Regular Air Mail will not have valid tracking information. Items shipped by Registered Air Mail, EUB or other Express including DHL, UPS,TNT,FEDEX will have valid tracking information. Please check the specific carrier and track your parcel on the official website.You can track it here: http://www.17track.net/en
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q8: Do you ship to my country?
A: We ship orders via China Post Air Mail, EUB or Express for expedited shipping service to over 100 hundred countries in the world. You can find or select your countries when placing the order, please feel free to contact email@example.com
Q9: How long can I receive my refund?
A: Refunds are processed within 1-3 business days after you received our confirmation.
Q10: Who are responsible for the customs duty?
If you choose Regular air mail as shipping method, we generally send the items by a personal name and mark the package as a gift. Generally the total price we declare will be less than 10USD（Sometimes 20-50USD according to the shipping policy but declared price in any situation won’t be more than the one on the website）for custom clearance. If you have other request of this declaration, please inform us in the note on the checkout page when you order.
Please check if you should pay any duty fee in your country. You are responsible for it if it is required.
Please kindly NOTE:
1) If the parcel is shipped via EXPRESS like DHL, Aramex, European Express(DPD), according to their rules, the value will be declared according to the real value of items by them, and we do not have the right to make any modifications generally;
2) Please DO contact us first, if your local customs or post office need you to provide them with the proof of payment or other documents before releasing the parcel; if the parcel is returned to us because the customer rejects to sign without contacting us, the customer should pay for all the tax and shipping cost of the return;
3) The tax charged by your custom office depends on the custom clearance policy in your country;
4) If there are certain items for which there are some strict rules regarding the import of, there is a risk for the package to be destroyed or even confiscated by customs, please be aware.
Q11: What happens if an item that I ordered is out of stock?
We would offer you a similar product or upgrade your order.
We would offer to let you sign up for an email alert to let you know when the out of stock product is available again or when similar item becomes available.
Q12: Why has my credit/debit card been declined and how can I resubmit my order?
Cards can be declined for many different reasons. It could simply be that part of the card’s information was entered incorrectly. If the problem continues, contacting your credit card provider would probably provide the best results.
Q13: A part of my order is missing, what do I do?
If any part of your order is incorrect, contact the D-FantiX Support Team as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include your order confirmation number and include what was missing from your order.
Q14: How can I place a wholesale order?
If you would like to inquire about purchasing any product through wholesale, please email email@example.com with information on the product and quantity you are interested in.
Q14: Is the d-fantix.com website secure? What security does it offer?
All D-FantiX transactions occur under an SSL (secure sockets layer) which is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. The SSL protects all of your personal and confidential information when making a purchase on d-fantix.com. SSL helps the consumer’s browser automatically scramble their information such as a credit card number before it gets sent to the merchant. After that, SSL allows only the merchant’s software to unscramble this data.