- Premium Quality – All Metal construction for durability. Unique bronze color brings elegant and retro styling and goes with most office decor
- Mute Design - 1-speed design with easy toggle on/off switch on the back gives gentle and quiet air flow, will not blow papers off a desk
- Vertical 360 Degree Rotation - Tilt-adjustable head allows you to direct airflow where you want it
- Small and Portable - Small footprint fits on most desks and counters. Compact design is perfect for cooling your personal space. Whether in your home, office, bedroom, dorm room or office cubicle
- DC 5V Power Supply - Plug into your PC, laptop or a USB wall adapter. Quiet operation perfect for office environments (AC/USB adapter not included). Will work with most car and truck USB ports
Fans in the Summer are an essential way to cool down and keep refreshing a breeze going. But in your personal space, what you want is a quiet and compact fan that will not disturb your office neighbors and will not occupy space. Then here is your solution
Stay cool with D-FantiX Small USB Desktop Fan
Perfect companion for your home or office desk. The fan fits neatly on your desktop and can be powered by a standard computer USB
or with AC power using the wall adapter. It features a 360-degree adjustable tilt head that lets you direct airflow where you want it.
The copper finish on the grill gives the fan an elegant feel. The fan can also be used in cars or trucks with powered USB ports.
Enjoy the breeze!
- Removable grille allows for easy cleaning
- Low power consumption
- Low noise
- Metal fan construction for durability
- Perfect for individual computer workstations
- Generate gentle and quiet air flow, will not blow papers off a desk
Specification What's in the Box?
Brand: D-FantiX 1 x D-FantiX USB Desk Fan DF-188
Model: DF-188 1 x User Manual
Power Source: USB Powered 1 x Bulit-in USB Cable
Fan Dimension: 195 x 185 x90 MM
USB Cable Length: About 1.1M
Package Dimension: 200 x 100 x 200MM
Fan Weight: 316G
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.