- Exclusive Backpack Design – Our giant Halloween Spider features two adjustable straps. You can either put it in the spider web or carry it on your back as if a giant spider is crawling on your back, super cool and scary looking. Suitable for kids and adults.
- Giant Spider & Durable Material – The Halloween Spider is made of foam material. Durable and reusable for next time use. The spider covered with premium black hairy make it more frighteningly realistic.
- Flexible Fake Spider Legs - Folding packaging, spider has eight curved legs that can be bent and stretched easily into different poses. The spider stretches up to approximately 59inch. Poseable & bendable legs to help it stick on the web firmly
- Create Scary Atmosphere - Giant scary spider with long black hairy and creepy red eyes. More realistic and vivid with giant spider webs (Not included), create a spooky atmosphere for your Halloween. Scare your neighbors and kids and enjoy the horrible Halloween party with them!
- Perfect for Halloween Decorations - A must-have for Halloween. Creepy realistic spider props can easily make your main centerpiece of your Halloween theme or just make a spooky addition to your yard/indoor/outdoor.
CREATE SCARY ATMOSPHERE
It's your worst nightmare! You won't see the Giant Scary Spider in the darkness with its black hairy body until it's too late. Watch its beady eyes glow red as it waits for its next victim. Stretch out the eight poseable limbs of this spider to create a unique and frightening Halloween decoration.
Spiders are horrifying! This Realistic Black Halloween Giant Spider will make you running and screaming. It will create a strong horror Halloween atmosphere and be perfect as one of the scary creatures in Halloween Creepy spider features a furry black body with long poseable legs and blood red bead eyes. Place the spider build its web on railings, wall, roof ,hallway ,window or yard tree. A great addition to your Halloween!
2 IN 1 GIANT HALLOWEEN SPIDER
Spooky Posable Halloween Spider
Folding packaging, spider has curved legs that can be decorated in diy shape any place
Giant Spider On Your Back
Unbelievable,D-FantiX’s Halloween giant spider is crawling on your back. 2 In 1 Backpack design. It features two adjustable straps.Sutiable for kids and adults.
You can either place in the spider web on the roof, yard, indoor or carry it on your back.
Black hair and red eyes makes it look vivid and realistic. It is going to freak out your neighbors and friends with this super cool prop.This lightweight spider prop is a fun addition to Halloween parties, haunted houses or just around the house.
Ideal Halloween Spider Decorations
Putting huge size spider props around the house creates the illusion as if your house has become a haunted nest. Spooky huge fake spider decor combine with other Halloween decorations to creep out guests, pretty creepy Halloween.Here’s a list of spider decoration that will blow your mind!
REALISTIC AND SCARY SPIDER
These realistic giant spider decoration is the perfect way to create a spooky atmosphere for your Halloween party! Simply cover everything in cobwebs/spider web to give your home a creepy look and leave a few eight-legged spiders around to give your guests a fright!
GREAT HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS
Suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Great for decorating your Halloween haunted house, office or classroom, outdoor yard. Increase the atmosphere of Halloween full of terror! A must for your Halloween party.
my 4 year old constantly plays with it and it still holds strong.
Perfect accessory for my miss spider costume. Its delicate but its a great way to have spider legs and theyre adjustable! Super cute!
Great to wear or use as a prop!
this thing is HUGE! We wrapped my 5 yr old up in the spiderweb stuff and put this on his back like a backpack--to make him into a spider's nest. It lasted the whole night--even with him running, bouncing and bumping into things with the legs. I had to tighten up the straps every so often but it held up well! It's light weight and HUGE like I said- We wrapped it around the light fixture over the dining room table for decoration. Money well spent :-)
It stood out with my Halloween decorations.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.