- GAN 356 XS Cube - The GAN356 XS is the successor to the popular GAN356 X.Includes an adjustable magnet system, a dual-adjustment tension/compression system, and an all plastic core that significantly reduces the weight of the puzzle.
- GAN Dual Precision System - The GAN Elasticity System have been upgraded GES Pro. It is composed of dual numerical IPG, 6 levels GTN and numerical variable nut, to seperately fine control 6 kinds of elasticity and 4 kinds of nut distances,allow you to change the tensions easily and provides elasticity.
- GAN Magnetic System GMS V2 -Upgrades into GMSv2,with smooth magnet capsules—one capsule and 3 kinds of magnetic force—to tune the cube by hand smoothly.
- Super Light GAN Cube - Gan356 X S is a product with all lightweight designs, and weight only 67g, achieving the lightest handfeels to speed up your solving with ease.
- Ultimate Gift Idea- brings up the outstanding quality and stable hand feel of GAN356 X S, which is stunning and surprising. A must-try gan 356 xs magnetic cube.The choice of the world champion.Perfect Christmas Gift / Birthday Gift for kids.
Gan 356 XS is a latest flagship of magnetic 3x3 cubes from GAN.
Super tuning system is such a fine design
Gan356 X S is equipped with 3 kinds of magnets, 6 levels elasticity and 4 kinds of nut distances, to achieve 72 typical handfeels with fine tuning
It is the best choice for a light cube. Gan356 X S is a product with all lightweight designs, and weight only 67g, achieving the lightest handfeels to speed up your solving with ease.
GMS V2 System
GAN Magnetic System(GMS) upgrades into GMSv2，with smooth magnet capsules—one capsule and three kinds Of magnetic force—to tune the cube by hand smoothly.
Optimized Curves are better incorner—cutting performance. Classical edge feet inherit the performances of anti—pop and anti—twist、Super speedsolving property speeds your solvingup.
- Dual adjustment spring compression system
- Adjustable magnet strength system
- All plastic core for weight savings
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.