- BUDGET SPEED CUBE 2X2 – Easy Turning and Smooth Play. Improved anti-pop technology and structure for extremely fast and smooth cornering. Great entry level 2 by 2 speed cube for beginner
- EXCELLENT STABILITY - Great corner cutting ,Tension adjustable. It doesn't corner twist as often nor does it lock up. Difficult to pop, good control of the cube, comes pre-lubricated and tensioned
- SOLID STICKER – The 2x2 cube uses the solid and vivid stickers, which means it won’t peel off or fade easily. Vivid color provides better recognition during playing
- FOR ALL AGES – The magic cube 2x2x2 is the classic color-matching puzzle. Turn and twist the sides of the cube so that each of all the faces only has one color. Suitable for young or old, beginner and professional player
- ULTIMATE GIFT IDEA - No one falls out of love with the 2x2 puzzle cube. Perfect Christmas / Birthday / Children’s Day Gift Idea. This classic puzzle game will never go out of style
SYMMETRICAL POSITIONING TECHNOLOGY
Using complete symmetrical positioning technology, balanced adjustable elasticity
and ensures effective positioning are simultaneously achieved
The corner pieces’ three-part symmetrical construction results in more reliable assembly,
doesn’t require stickers, and a more beautiful and durable exterior
CIRCULAR ANGLE OPTIMIZATION
Circular angle optimization allows for superior corner cutting
Eco-friendly ABS plastic, safe, non-toxic. Harmless to human and environment
Wear-resistant and durable
SMOOTH & FAST
Speedup your solving time without any effort and bring you the best turning feeling in advance.
Easy turning and smooth play.
Superb rotation, good fault-tolerant performance. Great corner cutting, difficult to pop, good control of the cube.
COME TENSIONED & LUBED
The 2 by 2 speed cube is fully tensionable and provides maximum customizability
Come tensioned and lubed already. When you get the cube, it's ready to rock!
Name: QiDi 2x2
Size: 50x50x50 mm
Net Weight: 75g
Package Weight: 80g
1 x D-FantiX QiYi QiDi 2x2
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.